The health and safety of our participants and families is our number one priority. We are following all state and county COVID guidelines along with recommendations from USAV which include:
- All participants and chaperones must wear masks during check-in and initial instruction.
- Masks should be worn when social distancing is not possible.
- Hand sanitizer will be available to be used upon entry and exit as well as prior to water breaks. Participants are encouraged to also bring their own hand sanitizer.
- Equipment will be cleaned between sessions.
- If your player or anyone they have had contact with is experiencing any flu-like symptoms, they are asked to stay home. Credits will be issued for make-up sessions if you have pre-paid.