Fall League – Sunday Games
September 10 – November 19
4:00 – 9:00 pm (Tentative)
Each team will play for 1-2 hours every Sunday
Game Schedule will be posted once registration is closed.
Please sign up early!
If you are an existing Speedy player, all you have to do is pay in order to secure your spot on a team. Simply use the Paypal link below or contact Coach Stacy for additional payment options. You can also express your interest in returning to Coach Stacy, who will reserve your spot. Payment must be made by the 1st game.
If you are new to Speedy, please fill out our one-time online registration form. Be sure to click the League option under Program Interests, then Paypal below or contact Coach Stacy for additional payment options.
For game day, please arrive about 10 minutes prior to your scheduled game time. Wear your team shirt and comfortable athletic clothing. Bring plenty of water, a healthy snack, good court shoes, and knee pads (optional). Teams from the Spring League will be kept together as much as possible.
More information to come.
Spectators and participants are asked to stay home if exhibiting any signs of illness or if you have been in close contact with someone who is ill.
Rules and Expectations:
- Spring teams will stay together unless requests are submitted
- Players can form their own teams of 7-8 players or register as a Free Agent and be assigned to a team
- Contact Coach Stacy with player requests or if you are new, specify players requests on your registration form.
- Game times will vary on the hour between 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Each team will get 10 minutes to warm-up, then play 1 match, best 2 out of 3 games.
- There are no weekly practices. Each team receives 1 free team practice (Mondays through mid-Nov).
- Individuals and teams can sign up for Clinics (pay at the door – only $20 for league players)
- Teams should pick captain(s) and team name
- A Team Parent is needed for each team
- Players should report their availability to their team captains and parent
- Captains and/or team parent should contact Coach Stacy if less than 6 players are available to play to request a sub at least 24 hours prior to the start of your game
- If a captain or team parent is not available to attend, please report to Coach Stacy
- Please confirm with Coach Stacy the following information: Captains, Team Name, Team Parent(s)
Click here to view or print the Game Schedule: will be posted by the beginning of Septe.ber.