Registration is now closed.
Each Team should communicate the following information to Coach Stacy: Team Name, Team Captain(s), Team Parent(s).
Click here for the game schedule: Spring League Schedule
March 4th, 2023 – May 20, 2023
Game Times vary between 9:30 am and 2:30 pm
The Volley Barn
1001 Green Valley Road
New Windsor, MD 21776
Rules and Expectations:
- Winter teams will stay together unless requests are submitted
- Players can form their own teams of 7-8 players or register as a Free Agent and be assigned to a team
- Contact Coach Stacy with player requests
- Game times will vary on the hour between 9:30 am to 2:30 pm
- Each team will get 10 minutes to warm-up, then play 1 match, best 2 out of 3 games.
- There are no weekly practices. Each team receives 1 free team practice (Mondays through mid-May).
- Individuals and teams can sign up for Clinics (pay at the door – only $20 for league players)
- Teams should pick captain(s) and team name
- A Team Parent is needed for each team
- Players should report their availability to their team captains and parent
- Captains and/or team parent should contact Coach Stacy if less than 6 players are available to play to request a sub at least 24 hours prior to the start of your game
- If a captain or team parent is not available to attend, please report to Coach Stacy
- Please confirm with Coach Stacy the following information: Captains, Team Name, Team Parent(s)
Click here to view or print the Game Schedule: Spring League Schedule